Policies for Movement Preschool & Baby Steps
- NO SICK CHILDREN: Children displaying symptoms will be returned to their parent. To support you in honoring this policy, we will place your membership on hold by the number of days you missed due to illness.
- MOM/DAD CANNOT LEAVE THE BUILDING while her/his child is in Baby Watch or Movement Preschool. This is for insurance and licensure reasons.
- No Food or Beverages (except water) in children’s classes.
- Diapers and Potty Needs: If a child has a dirty diaper or needs assistance going to the bathroom, an instructor will bring the child to mom. An instructor will wait outside the bathroom if the child can go by him/herself.
- Inconsolable Children: If a child cries longer than 10 minutes we alert the mom.
- Special Circumstances: Please let instructors know about any special needs or phases your child is experiencing.
- Time-Out: Instructors will implement 30-second time-outs when necessary. If a child receives a time-out more than 3 times, an instructor will take the child to mom. If a child intentionally hurts another child, he/she will be taken to mom.